Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy Halloween

We had so much fun dressing the girls up last night. Bella was a monkey and Gabby was a giraffe. It didn't take long for Bella to figure out trick-or-treating. We started about 6 and just went up and down Nana and Papa's street. She made monkey noises for all the neighbors and said trick-or-treat and thank you. She was quite the entertainer. No other kids were out until later and then Bella wanted to go out again. She walked in the house and said "My bucket please daddy"...so nana and I took her down the next street by half through her "oo-oo-ah-ah" monkey noises turned into "oo" and her "trick-or-treat" turned into treat. She was so tired.


Wednesday the girls and I carved a pumpkin.
I have more pictures and videos from the past few weeks and I'll try to get them up soon. I can't believe it's November.

2 comments:

Shawn and Miriam said...

Bella has reached the ultimate level of smile cheesiness in that last picture! We are so excited to have you guys in our home in a few weeks!It will be fun to have everyone together for a bit!

Shawn and Miriam said...

New Post New Post!!!!!