Tuesday, November 18, 2008

If I could bottle something up forever...

it would be the girls laughing and their hugs (minus the hair pulling from Gabby). Tonight we headed into the shower for a little steam session to help everyone's congestion. I don't know what it was, but Gabby started laughing hysterically at Bella...and Bella was just sitting there...I have no idea what was so funny to her. I had never heard her laugh so loud and hard. Her belly was shaking and she was doing these high pitched squeals and giggles. Bella was confused to as why Gabby was laughing so hard, so of course Bella and I started laughing at Gabby which then made Gabby laugh even harder. I wish Joel had been home so we could have recorded it. I did get a video from last night...once again she found something comical that Bella was doing and started her giggles...it was just about half of what tonight's were. I'll try and post it this weekend.

It was exhausting getting both girls in bed, but the little moments made it so worth it. I timed it pretty good and after the shower Gabby ate and fell asleep halfway through her bottle. Then I was able to read to Bella, which turned into a snuggle sing-a-long session. I LOVE Bella's hugs and when she snuggles up. I can't wait until Gabby does it too. I guess I got spoiled with Joel's help the past few weeks with him coming home to help, but then I start working and he's been going back to work until 12 or 1...last night it was about 1:30 when he got home. I'm glad the girls get a little time with him at night even though we have both been running on empty and barely see each other...he is a wonderful daddy and we all love him to pieces. I am looking forward to next week when we both have a few days off. I'm sure we'll both do some work, but at least it won't be the entire day!

Sorry no pictures...still in the camera. I am going into the office tomorrow and Thursday so I don't have work tonight....headed to take a nice quiet bath and get into bed...hoping the girls stay in bed.

0 comments: