Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving. I am especially grateful for my family this year. Without everyone's help I don't know how I would survive having two little ones...especially since I had surgery a few days ago. I got home on Tuesday and the girls stayed at Papa and Nana's a few extra days. They came home last night and by the time they were in bed I was exhausted and could hardly move. This morning I woke up feeling great and after a long day I still feel pretty good...although I am going to bed once I'm done with this. Sorry this is short, but I'm tired.

Here is the family at Thanksgiving.
Bella helped make the stuffing.

Gabby enjoyed her squash and applesauce while everyone ate. I even enjoyed a little turkey and a couple bites of green beans and potatoes. If you look close you can see her bottom two teeth.
This picture pretty much sums up what Bella did after her nap and before dinner - ran around non-stop.
I'm not sure where this started...but she has become obsessed with putting her socks on her hands...and making sock puppets.
Last week Grammy Nita and Grandpa Logan were in town and we got to spend the night having enchiladas...It was the first time they had met either of the girls. It was also the night of the first sign that I may have Gall Stones...I had a little episode and dad thought that might be the case.
Bella LOVES art and coloring.
Gabby in all her giggling and smiling glory.
Bella sharing the cell phone with Gabby so she could "talk" to daddy.
Gabby likes to play in the blanket. She kept lifting up her hands so of course I asked her "how much did she love mommy?"
Gabby LOVES techno music. So Uncle Ryan had put on music when she was in Nana's bouncer and she went bouncing crazy.


Here's her giggle video

And last but not least - the way she eats cracks me up. I can't shovel it in fast enough.

Hope everyone has a great time over the long weekend. I can't wait to get the tree up. We go for Gabby's 6 month appointment tomorrow...so we'll see how big she is. I'm guessing over 17 lbs. I'm only supposed to carry 10 lbs for the next 4 weeks...I told the doctor I would try and limit it but it was near impossible for me to not pick her up for a month.

0 comments: