Wednesday, September 17, 2008

An unexpected day with both girls

So last night Bella threw up all over her bed. I'm not sure if it was something she ate or a bug (she did enjoy her bath at 10 pm though). She got in bed with Joel and when I came in around 1 from working Joel was asleep but hanging halfway off the bed. I'm still not sure how he didn't fall out. It was pretty cute to see her snuggled up with her daddy though. So she stayed home with Gabby and I, since she's been a little congested this week too. I was already exhausted from not much sleep this week, Gabby napped and I laid on the couch with Bella watching her sing-a-long videos (she added a few more songs to the ones she knows since we watched the videos ALL day). We took about an hour nap...but she was so sweet curled up with me. Then we played for a few more hours - so of course I had my camera ready for my cute girls. Both girls laid down again and I got about 3 hours of working on reports done. It was so fun singing and coloring and snuggling all day.
After nap time I put Gabby in Bella's bed and couldn't believe how big she looked. She's getting so big so fast.

Check out that drool.
Gabby also practiced sitting by herself.
Another bath with bubbles to top off the night.
and then into her new monkey pjs she found in her drawer.
I just had to add this one. Yesterday was picture day at school. She was so cute in her new jeans. A month ago they were about 2 inches too long, but I put them on and they fit great....I thought she had been growing. Anyway I happened to have my camera when I went to pick her up and they were playing outside.

Anyway, she seems to be feeling better but still has a runny nose and cough. She is becoming so sweet - better than her biting phase - when we left school yesterday she went around and gave hugs to all her friends and a few kisses. It was too cute.

1 comments:

The Hodges Family said...

awh jen, i love reading your blog! it's too sweet, i can't believe how big your girls are getting...bella's bday is coming up right?? we'd love to see you guys before cash is born...it's getting close, we'd better hurry, HAHA! we miss you guys, too! i love you, jen! jess