Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I'm a wuss

Yes, I had to call Joel to come home today and kill the scorpion I found while I was washing my hands...of course it was sitting right where my bare feet had been. I was armed with knives and then remembered the spray we had in the garage (that we've been meaning to spray the house for a few months)...well the spray didn't work too well (so much for it killing scorpions) it numbed it at first and I thought I'd killed him...but then he started walking again, so I sprayed him into a corner and I think paralyzed him again until Joel could come home and cut his tail off. I know I'm bigger than this little scorpion but they creep me out...needless to say the house has now been drenched with insecticide so hopefully we won't be seeing anymore...please cool down so they'll go away.

I had to remove my scorpion picture - it was creeping me out scrolling through our blog.

0 comments: