Saturday, August 01, 2009

Push Ups

So Joel has been doing push ups at night and Gabby now does them too. She'll carry the bars around and then set them down and bend her head down. It's so funny. (So if you notice the shirt the buttons are undone - well I didn't even notice until I picked her up to put her in her chair for dinner that I had put her shirt on backwards that morning and then didn't even button it up...I'm losing my mind...poor Gabby had her shirt on the wrong way all day).

She's starting to look so grown up.
The girls playing dolls today.
Bella and Daddy walked in after swim lessons and brought home In-N-Out. Both were wearing hats.
Bella loves to clean and vacuum...so here she is doing the floors tonight. It's still a little heavy for her, but I can't wait until she and Gabby do all the chores around the house :).Today we watched Lion King. Bella was so into it. When Simba was in the gorge and the stamped started she started yelling at the TV. "Run, Simba, Run...Run, Run, really fast...run, run, hurry Fasa get Simba...run, run, really fast, run....Mommy he got Simba...oh no he dropped him..oh he's safe...go simba go...oh no where did the daddy go." It was so hard not to laugh at her intensity.

After lunch she asked if I was going to read with her, then asked if I would lay with her, and then asked if we could snuggle. I figured chores and laundry could wait...she is also getting so big and grown up I want to cherish those moments because I know they'll be gone before I know it. We read, laid down and then snuggled. She grabbed my cheek and held my face and then was snoring before I knew it. Perfect.

0 comments: