Monday, July 27, 2009

"I'm Bella Newell"

So the other day when we went to eat dinner with Uncle Ryrie. Someone asked Bella her name and she replied, "I'm Bella Newell". I was completely shocked as she has never said her first and last name together. Now of course she won't stop :).

Today the three of us were home again. It wasn't nearly as much fun since Gabby and I both have some type of bug with a nice runny nose. A lot of the day consisted of movies and sing-a-long songs and snuggle time. Bella is into a pretzel kick. The other day in the car she was handing some to me and then started handing me the ones she had licked the salt off of (gross). Today we were watching Bolt and I looked over to her sharing with Gabby - eating half and then handing them to Gabby. I asked her why Gabby couldn't have a new one and she said "I'm just giving her baby bites". I think Gabby got tired of her rations and leans over and grabbed a handful...which Bella replied "Gabby don't take them all".

Here are a few from today...
I gave Gabby some bangs last night. Now she can see again.



0 comments: