Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bella and her new sayings

Well, our little stinker just keeps cracking me up. It really is hard to keep a straight face lately. Here a few from the past few days...

She dropped something the other day and yelled "Oh Man"

Yesterday we were talking at my mom's house and she walked over and got in my face, raised her arms up and said "What are you talking about?"

Tonight we were in the bath and Joel said we needed to wash her stinky booty. She looked at him very seriously and said, "I don't have a stinky booty...I have no poop"

Joel also asked her to wait to use the roll on soap until she was in the tub and she slapped him...so of course she didn't get the soap at all after that one...but it was actually pretty funny and I had to bury in my head in his shirt to keep from laughing.

She was cute last night and said she wanted to snuggle with me on the couch (melted my heart), then she grabbed a magazine like mommy and we just snuggled and looked at our magazines together.

Gabby has also added a few more to her list of words...she now says "uh-oh" every time she drops something. The other morning she was carrying the ice packed shaped like Nemo and kept saying "nemo". I also love how she runs around the house yelling "Bella". She has become obsessed with Bella's Pooh push cart. She hops on and plays the music and then bounces in the seat. She also tries to stand on it...she is such a climber. Since her nose finally healed from falling a few weeks ago she then decided to fall at school and cut her cheek. She is really starting to blossom from being in school. She just runs around the house laughing and playing. She listens (more than the other one right now) when we ask her to go in a different room or find someone. She also has taken after Bella and dances and spins/twirls around the room. It's so cute. If you ask her to spin, she gets so excited and then starts and makes it about 1 1/2 turns and then falls because she's so dizzy, but she hops back up and keeps going. I'll have to post the videos soon.

Sorry no pictures, I'm exhausted and was too lazy to get them out of the camera.

0 comments: