Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Standing Up by herself

So Gabby was just hanging out getting ready for bath time when she pulled up on Joel and then let go standing for quite awhile before sitting down. We were so excited...I'm not sure I'm ready for her to walk...but know it's drawing near. Life has been crazy this past month with the girls and figuring out what we're going to do with our house. The girls (although seem to send me to the loony bin most of the time) keep me focused on what really matters. Bella was cute today driving to school she stated that "today is the best day ever" and then I gave her some cookie tonight and she said "mommy thank you very much"...it was too cute. She was also so excited that her Beauty and the Beast dvd came today. I have so many videos but am having a problem loading them from my laptop so if I ever get a chance to get on the other computer I'll try it from there. Gabby is changing so fast...she loves when Bella walks in the room and makes it known when she is not getting attention from anyone. Bella is enjoying bossing Gabby around. The other morning Bella found the 1st birthday streamer and napkins from her party that we've told her we'll use for Gabby's. She said she was going to have a party for Gabby. So I was finishing up some emails and came out to Gabby draped in streamers, the napkins next to her, and an entire container of puffs poured on a tray for them to share.

Here's a couple of pictures from today (have to love our weather right now)...I have more on my other camera I'll try and put on this weekend.
checking out the grass.

4 comments:

Bonnie Newell said...

Oh my gosh, can't believe that Gabby is standing up. I love Bella's "taking charge" and giving her little sister the party. Can't wait to see them. Only 30 more days!!

miriamnewell said...

So excited to see you guys soon! Give the girls hugs from Auntie and Uncle Shawn!

The Vaughters said...

How cute! I love Bella's little party for Gabby! Those sweet moments sure do make it easier to get through the crazy times!

Lindsey @ Enjoying Healthy Foods said...

First, I can't believe how green the grass is. We have the nice brownish green grass going on here! Bella is so cute! Gabby is getting so big!