Thursday, October 16, 2008

Playing Dress Up

Since I am known for my shopping habit (yes I realize I have a problem, having two little girls doesn't help), I've had fun getting the girls stuff for our December Ohio trip. I don't really have time to go to the mall so I love shopping online. Gabby's winter hat and Bella's coat came today. How cute is this baby!!!
Bella and Gabby's Halloween outfits also came. Bella was hilarious running around being a monkey. I showed Joel the pictures tonight and he said it perfectly "She is ridiculously cute"

Gabby was supposed to be a lion but the costume was too big. I had gotten two backups since I the original was on back order and I didn't know how big she would be at the end of the month . . so she's going to be our little giraffe (or "raffe" as Bella calls them). It was time to eat and she wasn't too happy we were trying on costumes instead of eating...but she was so cute I had to take a picture.

Bella was accessorizing Gabby the other day with sunglasses.
I stopped by Nana's house today since I didn't think we'd make it to pick up Bella and back without eating. She was funny in the grass. I love this picture...like she's laying there pondering life.
She also sat up for a few seconds on her own. She's concentrating very hard.
Tonight she kept pointing her toes. It was so funny. The rag is in the way but she has some major thighs! I took her to the doctor this week since she still has her cough and at a week shy of 5 months she weighed 15 lbs. 15 1/2 oz. They said since she didn't have a fever to keep doing what I had been doing and wait it out.
How precious is that face? Don't you just want to pinch her cheeks?

Potty Training Update: Bella is doing great (I'm sure there are horror stories out there), but it's so hard to understand why she can use the potty once and then turn around and have an accident. Yesterday she had quite a few accidents even though she had been about 50% and telling us when she had to go some of the time. Today was much better with only 1 accident all day!! I'm sure I just doomed myself for saying that. Her teachers seem impressed that she's doing that well so fast, since we just put big girl panties on her yesterday but I'll just be glad when this process is over. Well it's 1 am, I should probably go to bed but I'm sure Bella will be wondering in our room in the next 60 minutes to go potty :)

1 comments:

The Vaughters said...

Hey guys! Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog! Your girls are just adorable - love the costumes! It was great hearing from you!