Thursday, July 31, 2008

Big Smiles

So I finally got a video, but the file was too big to upload :(, so here's a picture of her big grin.
Bella loves SHOES and hiding, so mommy's closet is perfect.
Last weekend we went to Chuck E Cheese with the Oestreichs....Bella had to go to the big slide and of course Joel and I both took our turn with her...they are not made for adults.
Bella and Logan were not very impressed with the giant rocking horse.
On Monday I put water in Bella's pool in the back and Gabby lounged outside under her umbrella.

Well Bella has moved onto putting stickers on Gabby...and bracelets.
Yesterday, we went and visited Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Shotton.
This morning Gabby was all smiles.
Then Bella wanted to hold her. She went and sat on the couch and then got off and grabbed the boppy and got back on...it was funny. She kept playing with her hands and toes

3 comments:

Bonnie Newell said...

Such a wonderful smile on Gabby. She has gotten so big. The picture of Bella holding Gabby is just precious. I think I must have too much time on my hands, today I counted and we will be in Phoenix in 71 days for Bella's big second birthday. Can't wait!!

The Hodges Family said...

AWWWWH JEN!!! these pictures of bella and gabby are so adorable, and gabby's smile just melts my heart! I got your message and have been trying to figure out a time with brent that works....sunday will work best for us, too...we'll see what one in Aug/Sep. works best and I'll call you as soon as i pick his brain some more! hahah! i've been thinking about you, sorry i haven't called yet, i'm planning on it heheheh!!!!! Love you, SOO much!!! jess

Anonymous said...

You sing good Jen!! So precious Bella doing her little motions. I've got news for you...the roller coaster doesn't stop. About the time it slows up, you're just getting ready for another wild turn. Oh well...you loved roller coasters when you were young!! Gabby's smiles and coos are precious. She looks like a little Bella with more hair. Love you all!!