Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Lots of Pictures

I started work this week, so I am exhausted trying to take care of Bella & Gabby and get work done...I can't wait until she sleeps longer! Anyway here are pictures from the past week or so...as you can tell I've had my camera attached to me...they are both so cute it's hard not to take pictures.

Bella and Uncle Chad playing the piano
The other morning Bella used the lotion bottle as a spray bottle and was washing her car before school.
Gabby is so attentive...still working on getting her smile on camera, but the other night I looked down and she was just grinning and I thought it was Bella...it still amazes me how much they look alike.

Gabby and I met Joel for lunch last week...so we had to get her dressed up with a bow to meet everyone at his office.
4th of July
Bella was watching Happy Feet, but it looked like she was taking notes on the couch.
Stars and Stripes swim suit...but it looks like a wonder woman suit.
Playing Wheel of Fortune
Papa teaching Bella to eat corn on the cob. She got the hang of it and we started to clap, so then after every bite she would clap.
Sunday we went to church for the first time since Gabby was born...so we (I) put on matching dresses...never thought I would be that mom...but they looked cute even if Bella didn't want a picture taken.
Today, I put Gabby in an outfit I bought her...it's one of those cute outfits that has no practicality to it but is just really girly. Bella was having fun being the big sister tonight...and Gabby loved to watch her.
I tried to get pictures of me and the girls tonight...this one I like only because Gabby is so intent on looking at me.
Gabby had enough pictures...so Bella held her hand.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures. I love the one where Gabby is touching mommy's face. Bella and Gabby are going to be best friends soon...well maybe a few months off yet! God has given you two precious little girls to light up our lives. Thanks be to Him for the miracle of birth.

Bonnie Newell said...

I'm alittle late getting a comment on the blog, but I'm a little slow doing anything these days.The girls are such cuties. I love the matching dresses. Please give each one a big hug from Granna!