Thursday, January 31, 2008

JELL-O & Gabby's 5 month appt

I'll start with my check up today. Everything looked great. Her heartbeat was about 140, which is nice and strong. I feel her moving everyday and Joel could feel her kicking the other night. She's about a pound...nice and large. The good news (for me) is that Dr. Watters said he won't let me have another big baby, so this one will be forced to come a lot earlier...even though Bella was two weeks early, she was still an ounce shy of 8 lbs. Dr. Watters said 7 lbs would be better for her and me as well as less labor time, since we had to use a vacuum for Bella to get her out after about an hour of pushing....so here's hoping for May!

Last night I gave Bella JELL-O. We started with a spoon...
and she soon moved to her fingers. It was everywhere, but she had fun.
We attempted coloring this weekend...it was short lived, but I got one picture out of it.
I spent all morning trying to get a picture of Bella in her Valentine's shirt, but first she had her sippy cup or snack cup covering up her shirt...and then it was wet wipes. I eventually gave up and we headed to school. I did get some cute ones afterwards at my parents house, but this face was too cute.

0 comments: