Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year

We spent New Year's Morning having a tea party (however I can get the pictures off my new camera) and New Year's Day celebrating Bella's Uncle Ryan's birthday. We had a great time eating hamburgers and watching football. She also decided it was a great day to learn to pick her nose (but I won't embarrass her with posting the pictures we took).

Here is Bella snuggling with mommy and Nemo. I love her pumas.
Helping Uncle Ryan open his presents.
Grilling out with daddy and Papa T
Lounging in her chair outside.
Playing with uncle chad.

1 comments:

The Hodges Family said...

hi newells! gosh, we miss you guys, let's plan a time to get together now that the holiday's are over and things are less crazy! how are you feeling jen?? is baby #2 wearing you out? :) I love you guys! jess