Sunday, January 06, 2008

Taking after Daddy

Bella has most of my personality (independent and stubborn - I guess that's Joel too), but picking up things she definitely didn't get from me. She has started to empty out her drawers of pjs and pants and then puts them all back. It's pretty funny to watch. She does it with my purse and her diaper bag too, now if she would put the rest of her toys away we'd have a half way clean house.

I got great pictures of her smiling this week and a video of daddy making her laugh in the bathtub last night. She has most of her teeth now just need two more on the bottom. Nothing much else exciting happened this week, except for my 16 week check up. The baby is doing great but moves a lot, so it was hard to get the heartbeat at first (which threw me into a panic), but they found it after a few minutes and it was strong. I have been feeling he/she move every once in awhile and it reminds me of what a miracle God has given us (for a second time). I have my ultrasound Wednesday so hopefully we'll know if Bella is having a brother or sister! We are also gearing up for the big game tomorrow night and Bella has her 15 month check up tomorrow too! It's exciting to see how much she's grown.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love her laugh. Give her a big hug and squeeze from Granna.
:-)