Monday, June 01, 2009

Sister Time

Here are some pictures from this weekend. The girls really have fun together. They decided to color and Gabby had more fun dumping the box and eating them than actually coloring.
I had fun the other day in the $1 section of Target. They had these great Nemo matching cards and I thought I'd try memory with Bella. It amazes me how much she remembers.

They love playing in Bella's new bed. Bella loves to read to Gabby. She even slept on the top bunk last night and tonight.
Glad the girls got my eye lashes.She so cute when she walks! She's still figuring it out but everyday it's a little more.
Pool time today - we love to invade Papa and Nana's backyard.
Happy Early Birthday Papa - have fun on your trip.

Joel (yes I'm completely blaming him) has gotten Bella hooked on Hannah Montana. She walks around saying "I watch Hannah Tana". I really don't understand why kids love that show. There is some humor but none that a 2 year old would really get...and she doesn't really sing that much on the shows we've watched, but Joel took her to Target on Saturday to get new toy baskets for her room and of course came home with the purple butterfly Hannah Montana ones (luckily there was no pictures or logos of her), but every night the show is on before bed time and she just sits there in a trance...oh it's the beginning.

0 comments: