Thursday, June 25, 2009

"Bubbles"

A quick cute story (mainly for me to remember later)...

Gabby is in love with Bubbles. Every time you say let make bubbles she walks over the back door waiting to go do bubbles outside. Tonight we were getting ready for bath time and I asked Bella if she wanted bubbles. I turn around and Gabby has booked it out of the bathroom, down the hall and to the back door and kept saying "bubbles" the entire time. She got there and was banging on the glass wanting to go make bubbles. It was so cute. I said come on lets get in the bath and she looked so sad, until I picked her up and she saw all the bubbles in the tub and then she was excited and started back with the "bubbles...bubbles".

This week has been trying. Luckily Gabby seems to like daycare. She was so cute when I looked in yesterday and saw her sitting in her little chair at the table eating a snack. Unfortunately she has to get used to taking a nap on a cot and having other kids in the room. She has only napped about 30 minutes the past 3 days...which has led to naps on the way and coming home. Bella was the same way...but Bella would just walk in and start playing. Gabby just gets down and looks at you like what's going on. Today they were outside and by the time I left she was playing on the playground with the teacher...so I know it will just take a little time to get adjusted.

0 comments: