Monday, June 15, 2009

Bubbles

We have been on a bubble kick recently.

The other night...the Hodges came over. Bella attacked Mase with the bubble gun.

but she made up later with snuggles.


Cash was so cute!

This weekend Bella found ALL of her purses and felt the need to carry ALL of them around.

Mom and Dad got back from Greece last night. They bought Bella a belly dancer outfit...she was not a fan (except for the shoes)

but Gabby loved it. She was dancing to Beyonce.
Then we put on their matching dresses and took some pictures. They are so happy together... I love seeing them laugh at each other.

Tonight I made spaghetti...Gabby was covered...it was in all her rolls. I took the tray off and she kept eating... Bella has been a talker and stinker lately. The other day she was in her room and got in trouble she cried but kept looking at herself in mirror to see what she looked like. When you tell her to go to time out she'll say "sorry, sorry, sorry..." and I say "thank you for apologizing but you still have to sit in the chair" and she goes "but mommy I am Sorry". She is also developing her own language. The other night she went on and on...we had no idea what she was saying...then the adults would be talking and she would say "it's my turn to talk" and then go back into this story. I bought her a few new books last week - ladybug girl and Ladybug Girl & Bumblebee Boy. We've read them for every nap and bedtime since I bought them. She's also into being a ballerina lately. She is on a dress and skirt kick...and that's what she asks to wear every day.
Gabby has been busy cutting 4 molars at the same time. It was about 2 nights of no sleep. We just felt so bad because you could tell it just hurt. She is every where now that she is walking. She just pops up and keeps going. She starts daycare next week. So our new routine should be interesting. I'll have both girls Monday and then they will go to school and I'll go into the office Tuesday through Friday...and work at night too but hopefully not nearly as much. Bella has moved up to the next class and loves being with all her friends again (Ava and Kaitlyn (aka Tinkerbell)). She runs in and finds them and gives them hugs. I just hope Gabby enjoys school as much as Bella has. I'm also hoping that she'll learn to play better by herself...she is getting better now that she's walking...so hopefully.