Monday, June 22, 2009

Our comedian

So just a few things Bella has been saying. She cracks me up and is so social. Gabby is everywhere and has decided attempting to run or walk carrying heavy objects (like the scale) is better than just working on her walking skills. She is "talking" non-stop and know it's a matter of time before she's saying funny things too.

  • "Mommy put the camera down and please get in the pool with me"
  • "I know be patient...2 more minutes"
  • "I got the keys...I'm going to drive home"
  • We started spelling things to each other. Tonight Gabby was congested so I told Joel I was going to sit in the S-H-O-W-E-R with her. Bella piped up and said "I want to go to the R too"
  • "You're funny"
  • "I want Jess to cut my hair too"
  • "I like the boys" (in reference to flirting with the boy swim teachers during her lesson on Saturday)
  • "It bit me" (referring to any animal in any book that has teeth)
  • "Shhh...I'll be sneaky so daddy doesn't hear me" (when going potty after reading books before going to bed.
  • "My tummy hurts. I don't feel good. I need some chocolate milk to feel better"
She dressed up the other day and kept watching herself in the mirror.
Gabby loves the microphones we have
She also loves to play chase.
Watching Daddy mow the lawn
Playing/Eating play dough
Gabby starts school tomorrow and I go back into the office...so Monday I get both girls. We had a busy day of the grocery store, ball pit, dolls, reading, swimming, peek-a-boo, both girls went through 3 outfits...and I ended up with a huge headache...but wouldn't have changed anything. It was such a fun day, but I am anxious to get into the office. I am glad I can have one day with them to go and do fun things just us.
Bella loved the static from the ball pit. Gabby was busy cutting her lower molars with Bella's doll in her mouth. They still have not come in after 3 weeks...she was having a rough night.
In the pool today while Gabby napped. Then when Bella took her nap she said "Can we go to Nana's pool when I get up" I guess the baby pool is not as much fun as Nana's big pool.
Happy Father's Day snuggle.

0 comments: