Monday, February 16, 2009

I want money

So tonight, Joel was watching the girls while I updated one of the office web sites and here is how the conversation went.

Bella playing in Joel's front pocket of his sweatshirt
Joel: Bella what are you doing
Bella: I want money
Joel: Who taught you to ask for money?
Bella: Mommy
Joel: Go ask mommy for money for a cell phone. Tell her you love her this much and then say you need money for a cell phone for you and daddy.
Bella: Mine is pink and daddy's is black.
Bella comes into the office.
Bella: Mommy, I need money
Me: You need money
Bella: Yes pink cell phone and daddy's black
Me: Oh daddy wants a cell phone
Bella: Yeah
Joel: Tell Mommy how much you love her
Bella: I love you this much...I need money.

1 comments:

The Vaughters said...

Oh my gosh, Jen! That is hilarious!!!