Monday, February 23, 2009

Bella and a dust buster

I know...another post. Bella has just seemed to be in rare form lately! This morning she woke up about 5:30 having to potty. So we went potty and put her back in bed. She started coughing so I thought it was going to be an early morning so I got her some water and she went back to bed. Apparently she didn't go back to sleep because around 6ish she turned the dust buster on in our room. Joel and I both jumped so high from being woken up we had no idea what was going on. So Joel got up and explained it was a little too early to be up and put her back in bed...where she came out a little while later with her bunny slippers on. We asked did you go back to sleep...where she replied "no I didn't sleep" so matter-of-factly.

Last night we went to Kobe to celebrate Daddy and Aunt Stephie's birthdays. Bella and Gabby were so enthralled with all the action at dinner. Bella wasn't too excited about the fire part but Gabby loved it.

Bella trying on her Easter Dress.
and hat...made me think of Auntie

Painting with Light up paint from Granna and Pappa
Gabby in Daddy's hat
My cutie pie

0 comments: