Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Picture Time

We got some adorable pictures this morning. This includes Bella's 2 year, Gabby 6 months and Christmas.




So this morning Bella was so excited to be wearing tights and new black shoes and her dress. She also was a big fan of the pigtails (although she kept playing with them making them uneven). She was in the bathroom for about 20 minutes checking herself out in the mirror. Then it was on to pick up Uncle Ryan (I wasn't going to attempt this alone). Ryan got in the car and she started with "see my pretty shoes", "See my pretty tights" "see my pretty hair" "see my pretty dress". Gabby had eaten and took a cat nap so everything was going to plan. Both girls did good. Unfortunately the photographer was new (I think her first day) and didn't understand that you can't try and pose a 2 year old and expect her to stay that way for long, so Bella had finally had it and was being defiant but sometimes silly and we kept thinking take the picture. So we ended up with some cute ones but a lot of the personality ones we missed out on because the photographer just wanted her sit and smile and she waited to take the shot. Finally Ryan and I were like ohhh that's a cute picture (when Bella reached over and grabbed Gabby or went to kiss her). Those were some of the cutest and she almost wasn't going to take them. Well that was my little ranting. For the most part Bella was great and Gabby was just so happy! You can see some teeth in some of them. Gabby must have been pooped because we got in the car at 10:45 and she fell asleep until just a minutes ago at 2:30! Well I hope you enjoy the pictures.

0 comments: