Friday, December 26, 2008

Gabby's First Word

Gabby gave Joel the best Christmas present yesterday and said Da-Da while we were sitting on the floor playing. She just kept "talking" and all of a sudden I looked at Joel and he said you better get the camera since Da-Da was her first word. She is also getting up on all fours and rocking so I know crawling will be just around the corner. Lately I've been sad since time seems to be flying by...and thinking in the next few months she'll be crawling and walking. She's getting so big so fast. Well I got a new camera for Christmas that I LOVE, so I need to hook it up to download them...but yes I've taken almost 250 of the girls since I got it last Sunday from Dad and Mom. I can't wait for Cabo in a few months to use it. Anyway we hope everyone had a great christmas...and I'll get the pictures up soon. Love to ALL!

0 comments: