Tuesday, August 26, 2008

giggles and our crazy life

I figured I'd better play catch up since we have an exciting rest of the week we'll have to blog about. Tomorrow Gabby gets her 3 month pictures taken and then we are off to San Diego for the weekend...we are winging this vacation (which is hard for us planners) but I've learned it's better to go with the flow when two little ones are involved.

So here are some pictures and videos from the past few weeks. I love how Joel was reading to Bella the other day...but it is amazing that we can have that much laundry (that pile was ready to be folded minus two loads that were finishing)!
Thanks to Granna, the girls got Dr Seuss outfits "Thing 1"and "Thing 2". It was hard to get a picture with the words, but more importantly Gabby's is a 9 month onesie and it fit her.
This is Gabby's Michael Jordan's impression - she has her arms out like she flying and she's sticking her tongue out!
This picture represents a typical morning at our house during the week. I figured out why it takes me 2-3 hours to get dressed and out of the house. I love cherishing all these little moments with the girls so it takes awhile. So last week, Bella was being so sweet. She helped me feed Gabby and held her hand and sang to her while she was eating. Then she started playing mommy with Teddy and Giraffe. Teddy had to be in the car seat and Giraffe had to swing. Mind you Bella is dressed for school minus the shoes, so I figure I can go change we can be off (we left an hour later and all I did was change my clothes and brush my teeth). Anyway after I get dressed Bella comes walking in only in a diaper. I brush my teeth and Bella wanders back in but this time with Gabby's Dr Seuss onesie on like a diaper. I then come out and she has put on her nightgown upside down and inside out - yes through her feet (see video below). Finally we are all dressed and I am trying to get the diaper bag ready and all of Bella's stuff for school - Gabby was in the car seat and starting to cry...Bella comes pouncing down the hall - "Mama Mama" she said. I said why are you screaming my name and she replied "Mama let's go". I guess she didn't want to hear Gabby fuss anymore.

Bella is all about loving on Gabby.
We found some Ohio State shoes we had gotten awhile ago so we decided Gabby better wear them before she outgrows them.
Bella and shoes...she now walks around in my heels...and put Joel's dress shoes on the other day.
I broke down and bought Gabby a Bumbo. She's so chunky I don't know how long she'll last in it.
Now to our exciting videos. Gabby is giggling and is really ticklish; however, Joel can get her going with just noises.

This was Bella being sweet with Gabby the other day

So listening to the radio the other day on the way home...Bella picked up a new word "Booty". Also notice all her ponytails...the teachers love to play with her hair....probably because most of the kids in her class still don't have very much.

This ones a little dark, but tonight Bella decided she was going to drive.

Finally - Bella changing into her nightgown - please notice the onesie she already has on!

1 comments:

Bonnie Newell said...

I just love hearing Gabby's voice. And Bella just continues to entertain us over and over :)