Tuesday, August 21, 2012

J is into everything

Well Jeremiah is everywhere and into everything. Last week Joel was at the gym and I was home with the kids. After dinner we started baths. J and Gabby were first. When they were done I started rinsing Bella's hair. I thought J and Gabs were playing in the bedroom. Next thing I know my little man is handing me the Lysol tablet from the toilet and his mouth is full of bubbles. Well it was the first time I'd ever had to call poison control. Since he wasn't choking or gagging only burping up bubbles they said to just keep an eye on him. They called back 30 minutes later and there was no change so they said he'd be fine. He went to bed and woke up with a nice rash.

Yesterday as I was trying to corral the kids to the car to drop Bella off, Jeremiah decided it was a good time to try and crawl over a box. Well the box won and scraped right below his eye and down his cheek. He is keeping us on our toes.

I do have to say that he LOVES to eat and sing. When he gets in the car after day care he just sings away...I have no idea what he's singing but he's a happy guy just la-la-la-ing away. He also can put away some food. It is actually really impressive that he can eat more than his sisters. I guess since he always moving he needs the fuel, but I'm not sure how we're going to keep the house stocked with food when he gets bigger. He loves his Einstein ABC book too...he just carries it around and then sits down and opens the pages to look at the pictures...every time he sees the tiger he roars.

0 comments: