Thursday, June 07, 2012

Playing Siblings

I have to say for the most part the kids play really well together. There are obviously times of tattling and she hit me first or she stole my toy, but for the most part the girls love playing with Jeremiah and each other and he of course would follow them anywhere. Here's a few of what's been going on around our house.... 

The little man loves rolling his cars around and playing catch...he says "ca-ch" and "duc" for his ducks in the bath.

Painting...the girls always love art or "craps" as Gabby calls it.


They usually play teacher with the babies, but lately they've been playing airplane. Jeremiah even got to go on the trip to "Peach Land" the other day.

Jeremiah has out grown his car seat and while we were at it Gabby got a new one too. After Bella's use and Gabby's it was pretty gross. I can't believe Jeremiah out grew one car seat already, but Gabby was pretty excited that she gets to use the seat belt now. Anyway, the boxes turned into great fun for the little man. He was on top, inside all over these having a great time.


Jeremiah has also started to stand up. It started the weekend of Gabby's birthday. He crawled over to me, stood up and then just let go. So he's been standing up and he'll get up on his knees and hop up. Today I picked him up and they asked if he'd been standing long. I said a few weeks, then they asked if he was shuffling his feet and I said oh no...he's going to walk soon. He's got great balance and will shake his arms all over the place when standing, so I know it's around the corner...he's such a big boy.

0 comments: