Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Suprise Party for Papa T & Our Heat Wave

We surprised Papa T on Sunday for his 60th birthday. He had no clue and everyone had a blast. It was great to see people I hadn't seen in a long time as well as friends we see everyday at work. We also found out this weekend that Bella loves guacamole. We went out Friday night with Nana, Papa, Chad and Steph, since Joel went out with a friend from his old work, and she devoured the guacamole at the table and her enchiladas so Sunday night was no different.
It went from chips to fingers in no time.
We had a great turn out...and the food was wonderful.
Bella and Logan were the hit of the party. They would make faces at each other. Logan would pull her pig tails and then Bella would hold his hand. It was too adorable.
I know a heat wave in Arizona...what a shocker...but it reached 110 yesterday a little too early for this time of year, so we headed to Nana's pool after work/school (luckily it will be back to the 80s in a few days). It was the first time she had gotten in the big pool this year and it was no surprise she was fearless. Unfortunately that left mom and I busy keeping her on the step, she just thought she could go anywhere and refused her raft from last year...looks like I'm headed to the store for floaties. When I was this age I was swimming on my own, and it looks like Bella may follow my lead.
Playing with toys

Stealing Nana's Starbucks. Bella loves drinking from straws and big cups.

0 comments: