Monday, April 14, 2008

Funny Story & my Sweet Baby

Well I guess I must be waddling around more than I know. Today I went to pick Bella up at school and her teachers asked if she had been pretending to be pregnant at home. I was confused and said no. Then they proceeded to tell me that after nap time today Bella took her blanket (the ones she can't live without) and stuffed it under her shirt and was waddling around being pregnant and would hold her "tummy" on the side and on top like I do. I started laughing and then they showed me the 10 pictures they had taken because they said it cracked them up just as much. I'm supposed to get copies but it was hilarious - so hopefully I can get them soon and post them up.

Then Bella is so precious and loving. Tonight after her bath we were putting pjs on and she kept grabbing my arm and hugging it, then that progressed to her grabbing my neck and giving me a big hug. I almost cried because it was so sweet and tender and she just kept squeezing and then reaching for another one. After about 5 she stopped and I got her dressed, but it was precious and I wish I could have bottled that moment up forever.

I didn't really take any pictures this weekend to post (I know that's suprising). Saturday, Tim, Molly and Logan came over for dinner and Logan and Bella got to play. They are so funny...Logan wants to play with toys and Bella just wants to run around and climb on things, so it was hard to get a picture of them next to each other let alone looking the same direction. Sunday, Mommy got spoiled and traded the durango in for a Tahoe...which Bella loves because she can watch movies on the way home from school...thanks Nana and Papa T for Bella & Gabby's new ride...it's much better than having her cry all the way home from school because she wants out of her car seat. God Bless technology.

Hope everyone has a good week.

2 comments:

Lindsey @ Enjoying Healthy Foods said...

Oh my goodness... that is so stinking cute!!! I hope you are doing well!

Bonnie Newell said...

The little princess is just so adorable. That picture is definitely scrapbook material!