Sunday, December 09, 2007

PJs & Great-grandparents 68th Anniversary

Well I started the week playing in a suitcase with mom's shoes. This replaced the entertainment of going through mom and dad's bathroom drawers while mom got ready for work. It was followed up by eating my first Christmas cookie in my "I Love Santa" PJs. Then last night after I took a second nap and woke up at 5 (I'm usually in bed by 5:30 or 6) I was ready to run around and watch the Polar Express (well about 15 minutes of it) then I ran around some more.

I love mommy's shoes...and sitting in the suitcase.

Eating my Christmas cookie
Watching the Polar Express Today was exciting because we celebrate my great-grandpa and great-grandma Shotton's 68th wedding anniversary. I got to wear my pretty red Christmas dress and walked around meeting a lot of people...I was of course the hit of the party :). Here are a few pictures of the event...
My party dressMaking faces with Uncle Ryan
Hanging out with Steph, while Uncle Chad made me laugh

Great-grandpa & Great-grandma Shotton...smooching after all these years!

0 comments: