Sunday, September 09, 2007

Our Little Person

I don't think I can call Bella our little baby anymore (such a sad day). I look at her now and just see our little girl...our little person! She has gotten so tall, she can now reach the things that our on top of the bathroom counter and on the bar stools. She is becoming quite independent (wonder where she gets that), although she does love to snuggle...and we of course love to snuggle with her. I can't believe her birthday is a month away...wow how this year has flown by (I only wish the baby weight had flown off as fast as the year did)! She is very vocal and I just wonder what she's saying to herself when she rambles on and on in her own little language. Well...off to relax before the crazy week starts. Here are some pictures from today.

She clocked herself at Sunday School in the eye.
Reaching to give mommy a hug.
Loves her books.

1 comments:

Bonnie Newell said...

I can't believe she is as tall as the dog's cage when she is standing up. I love the videos - she is a speedy one crawling down the hallway. Can't wait to snuggle with her. My countdown is 25 days until I see her :-). Love the dance video too - she learned that dancing from a preacher's kid - what is the world coming to!!