Saturday, September 15, 2007

Buckeyes and Birthdays!

Well...it was a fun day since we actually got to watch The Ohio State University beat Washington today. Bella and daddy were all set to go with their Ohio State gear on today (thanks Granna and Pappa for the Jersey)!

This afternoon was Logan's 1st birthday. There were a lot of people there, but Bella was great and wanted to see everyone...she wanted everyone to hold her but us (I guess she's over the separation anxiety babies get). She loves to play with Logan's toys, but was of course mad when she couldn't open his presents. Logan had fun "talking" to everyone, but when it came around for cake time...he wasn't sure why everyone was staring at him.

Last but not least...Bella has begun her music career by banging on her drum and shaking her maracas. She has also started to dance with her feet! It is too funny! I had put in a sing-a-long video and all of a sudden she just started to dance and watch the video.

Last night was great, in that I got to see Bella take two steps without any help. She of course didn't realize she did it, but got just as excited as I did once it was over. She was going from her toy chest to the couch and just walked over. So strange to see...I guess it will be any day when we start to chase her around the house.

4 comments:

Jennifer, Eric, Isaiah, and Noah Heuer said...

Looks like you have TWO children to "cage" up! The littler one is just beautiful!!!

Nana said...

She fits right in with all the rest of those Ohio State fans. Too cute!

Bonnie Newell said...

Bella is the star at my school. I put the pic that has her saying, "Go Buckeyes" on my door. Everyone loves it! Go Bucks!!

KidsCrossing said...

I love the "go buckeyes" pic too--and the pigtails! Too cute!