Sunday, June 24, 2007

Bella's New Trick and Peace for Cosmo

Well she learned how to pull herself up all the way. I walked into her room today and there she was standing there smiling at me. She had been trying to get up for awhile now, but while we were gone I guess she learned to get up all the way. After having 48 hours of peace, today I realized how exhausting everyday life has become...especially now that she's on the go she just wears us both out. So we decided to get a playpen, since poor cosmo kept being chased by Bella. Now they have peace, but I don't think Bella's is a big fan of being confined.


Bella pulling herself up.
Finally...some peace and quite.
I don't like it in here...can I get out?

2 comments:

Meg said...

I see Joel has a sweet farmer's tan going on....but at least he has a tan! Ha Ha.

Maybe Cosmo and Bella should switch :) LOL.

Bonnie Newell said...

She's just the most beautiful grandbaby in the world!