Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Sweet Prayers about Life


Sweet prayer tonight although Bella takes after the Newell side with prayers.

Bella has been very curious about babies and where they come from. We went to the zoo and she had lots of questions about birth, so I think some of her prayer tonight stemmed from her trying to figure that out. I'm not sure it helped having older kids in daycare talking about sex and she trying to peace a conversation with little understanding of what it is, but here was her prayer: 

God, I love all of your creations they are amazing and beautiful. I don't understand how though the first people were made without a mommy and daddy. It confuses me and seems impossible, I just don't understand. But the more I learn about you and the stories from mommy and daddy you are more awesome and just awesomeness. I love everything you create and can't wait to learn more about you because the more I learn the awesomer you are.

Gabby and I and now Joel came down with a nasty bug, so I'm pretty sure that's what Gabby was referencing tonight:"God if you get sick too, make sure not to share your germs with your friends like Joseph and Mary...and drink lots of water and juice" 

0 comments: