Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bella's funny sayings

Today I picked Bella up and she said, "Mom I have a really sad thing to tell you." So I asked what happened today and she proceeded to tell me that she had a big boogie come out of her ear today, "but don't worry I washed my hands." Then she asked if we could go see Papa so he could check her ears for more boogies. When we got there he checked her ears and said there was a little more wax in the other one, but then Papa asked her why she had a band-aid on her arm. She said she had "unskinned her elbowed at school today." She had fallen on the play ground and skinned her elbow pretty good. Papa thought it was more appropriate how Bella described it as "unskinned".

Bella has been on this healthy eating kick lately. So Monday night I was bringing in Gabby's cake for her birthday and Bella said, "Mom can I tell you something...I know you're an adult, and the boss and pregnant, but eating cake isn't very healthy but it's okay you can have some."

The girls have been so cute talking to Jeremiah and wondering when he's going to come. I do have to admit I miss being able to cuddle the girls on my lap...the belly is just too big. Gabby always brings Jeremiah toys and Bella is always talking to him. They both have been overly sensitive lately, so I'm not sure if it's because of it getting close to time or if it's something else. Hopefully it will turn around, it is exhausting these days.

0 comments: