Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

The other morning I snapped a few pictures of the girls before picture day at school. Bella had gotten sick the night before but still wanted to go take pictures.
You can see Bella's missing bottom tooth.



Saturday we stayed home from soccer and decorated eggs.


Saturday night Gabby came down with Bella's virus. Neither one of the girls slept very well and Gabby got up about 12 with a 102 fever. Of course she noticed the Easter Bunny had come and brought her a ladybug pillow pet, so while we tried to get Motrin down her she pointed and said I want to sleep with that. We skipped church in the morning, but headed to brunch at the Phoenician. We had a great time even though Gabby wasn't feeling well.
Bella loved the petting zoo and pony ride. She loved petting the bunnies and picking up the baby ducks.






Well Bella is getting better but Gabby can't shake her fever and Joel can't shake his cough. I just hope I don't get this bug. I had my 28th week appointment today. Hard to believe I've started my 7th month. We can't wait for Jeremiah to get here, but time is flying by really fast.


Gabby has been quite a smarty pants lately. The other night she asked for grape juice. I got in a debate with her since the only grape juice I thought in the fridge was Cran-Grape. Gabby frustrated said "Mommy can I show you something" and she promptly opened the fridge, moved some things around and said "See Mommy grape juice". Joel was laughing so hard. She has also been asking how everything is made. "How are strawberries made?" "How are doors made?"

0 comments: