Sunday, February 20, 2011

Joel's 2nd Mini

I figured I should post something since Christmas has since been long over. In January, Joel ran his 2nd mini. It was a beautiful day. The girls and got there about an hour and a half after we thought Joel had started. As we waited at the finish line, cheer leading outfits and signs ready, I started to black out. Luckily there were some nice ladies that had a protein bar, but I just kept wondering if they call the paramedics what will happen to Bella and Gabby. I sat for awhile and finally the world stopped spinning long enough to get to the family area. We sat there waiting for Joel to text and when he did, the poor guy who just ran 13 miles had to bring me his snacks and Gatorade. I felt horrible and it took us stopping twice to get back to the car even though Joel carried everything and the kids back...I was just in horrible shape and all I did was walk the girls a 1/2 mile to a finish line. Anyway we were so proud of Joel.


0 comments: