Sunday, April 05, 2009

Why? Well Why?

So Bella has started the "Why" phase. I really didn't think that happened until they were 3 or 4...but apparently it is now. Everything you talk to her end in Why?....Well Why...Oh Okay...and if it isn't Why it's "What's that?" It was pretty cute at first, but now it's just driving me nuts. She has become quite our funny girl - the things she says cracks us up. Last night we were sitting on the couch and she said "daddy fix my booty"...Joel looked at me like what did she just say...so she proceeded to lift her nightgown so he could fix her wedgie. It was hilarious. She still has her stubbornness and crying phases a lot of the time...but then we have our precious moments. Last night I laid her down and she came out (for the 2nd time) for me to wipe her nose...I laid her back down and she said "Mommy, can i have another kiss?" Tonight we went through the same routine and it was kiss, then high five, knuckles, then blowing it up...which ended in a giggle and she did not reappear and stayed in bed. Oh what a crack up. We had swimming lessons and she is doing so good. She starting to get the hang of kicking and making big circles with her arms. She even dives for rings (with the teacher's help). But she gets so excited and loves it.

Well unfortunately our laid back little Gabby has caught on to Bella's tantrums and has started to throw her own...she fall to the floor and kick her feet.
Last night Bella decided to have a movie night. She loves popcorn like her Papa T.

Bella in her cute hat on our way to Target tonight.
Gabby (like Bella) LOVES empty out all the bags around the house.
So we have started some real food. This is how ravioli and peas started.
This is how it ended (pretty much all gone and all over her)
Gabby will eat anything and LOVES bananas. Her favorite spot is standing up by Bella so her big sister can sneak her food.
Well it's 1 am and I should be in bed. I actually was going to work, but started downloading my 900 pictures from March. Yes I know...but we have some big plans the next few weeks, so I had to do this before I had more to organize and crop...we have Easter (and egg coloring), then Pappa, Granna and Auntie are coming to visit, then I am taking the girls to Cabo with Papa, Nana, Uncle Ryrie, Uncle Chad and Aunt Stephie. I need a vacation and it will be nice to have lots of extra hands with the girls.

0 comments: