Thursday, March 20, 2008

Being so grown up

I had my 28 week appointment today. It kind of shocked me when Dr. Watters said see you in three weeks and then we'll start every 2 weeks. Gabby had a great heartbeat and we are anxious for her to get here...I just forget that it is around the corner. Time has flown by faster this time around...especially with focusing on Bella...and now that it is heating up here I am really ready for her to be here. I did buy her a swimsuit, so I know where we'll be this summer - in Papa T's pool!

Bella loves my cell phone. I have so many pictures of her "talking" on it. Sorry to everyone she accidentally speed dials. She was funny carrying her purse around and talking on the phone, then she looked at me and says bye and walked to the door.
This past weekend we went to Babies R Us and got Gabby's bedding. Of course we had to buy Bella a toy since she was really good in the cart. We came home and she decided it was fun to vacuum with Mommy and the ever expanding Belly.
On the phone again...she loves to talk until we actually call someone for her to talk to then she just stares at the phone and won't say anything.
I loved her reading the other morning. She loves her ladybug book.
Bella is growing up so fast and is so funny. She loves shoes and has decided that it is fun to walk around in my flip flops. I got this video of her the other day and she was just too funny.

I love Bella' laugh, especially when she really gets going. She was in the car last night and I gave her the mail to hold and she dropped something and for some reason it just cracked her up. Then Zona was into a "kissing" mood and tickled Bella under her chin.

Hope everyone has a Happy Easter.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just like her mama and nana...talking on the phone!! I will never forget when I opened my phone bill, when Ryan was little, and there was a long distance call that I didn't recognize...I called them and it was a chicken ranch in Georgia. You go Bella...rack up those phone bills...daddy is a rich attorney and can pay the bill..hmmmm??