Sunday, November 11, 2007

Boots and Swings

I know two posts in the same weekend....crazy!

Anyway, the thing I love about Bella still being so young, is that I can dress her up in crazy things and she doesn't care. This morning we were sitting around the house and Bella loves to play in her shoes, so I decided it would be a good time to see if the riding boots Papa T and Nana bought fit....and they did, sort of. I couldn't get them zipped to the top due to Bella being a little bigger than most babies her age, but she loved walking around in them all morning. Here are some pictures and a video of her.


The second thing we did today was go to the park by Nana and Papa's house. Joel was visiting with a friend from law school who was in town, so Bella and I loaded up the car after her nap and went in search of swings. We found them and she loved them. We also found a crocodile to ride and wood chips to play in. Here are a few pictures and a video of her on her first swings.


She loved the swings.



We stopped by Nana and Papa's house and played in the grass barefoot. She was too adorable running around chasing Nico in the grass.


1 comments:

Nana said...

My boots fit...daddy where's my horse to ride??