Sunday, October 21, 2007

What a weekend.

I must start by saying what an amazing husband I have. Yesterday he surprised me and threw me a surprise 30th birthday party. I was clueless and he had been planning this for a long time. I thought we were going to dinner with my family for Chad and my birthdays, but I walked in and saw a house full of people. He was so proud of himself, since I usually figure out if he has something up his sleeve. It was great to see Dave and Deb Sebastian and Steve Short...who I haven't seen in a long time...they just happened to be in town, so they all got to meet Bella.

Bella was a trooper and we found out late last night that she had an ear infection...her first cold...guess that's pretty amazing she hasn't been sick all year but we still felt bad. She got to bed about 8 last night and woke up a little before 10. She seems fine and played with my balloons most of the day.

I know I'm jumping all over the place, but the other HUGE event of the weekend was Bella's first hair cut. As evident over the past few weeks/months, her hair has grown past her eyes so luckily Jess worked us in Saturday and cut her hair. She was so good and sat pretty still while Jess cut her hair. She even let Jess style it. She looks so cute...and I think she's glad she can see again.




She was cute sitting on Uncle Chad's lap.

Playing with my balloons.

This week was also Bella declaring her independence. She had decided that she can feed herself without any help. Therefore, we get food everywhere...even going down her shirt.

However, it is a good thing she loves bath time because she's taken a lot recently.

1 comments:

Bonnie Newell said...

I would agree with Joel that the pumpkin patch is definitely different that Ohio. We had a tad more green in the patch. Bella is just too adorable in the middle of the pumpkins. I love the chopstick picture too.