Monday, August 06, 2007

A few days shy of ten months

This won't be as long as the last one - I promise.


Her feet are just too cute when she gets on her tip toes.

We went to see Papa T today, since we thought she had gotten an ear infection from flying. She doesn't have one yet, but did have a fever of 100. I'm hoping that she doesn't get one, but I guess we'll just watch her the next few days. The two things that happened at the office were 1. She gained a pound and now weighs 23 lbs 2 oz and 2. She was playing with a toy and Papa was typing her chart note in the computer and she got so mad that he wasn't paying attention to her that she started snorting at him! It was hilarious. When we got home we tried to measure her...not much luck...but I think she's about 29 inches now. I can't believe how fast she's growing.

0 comments: